So I was in a weird mood today and decided to do research on so strange things that have happened in the last couple of years and this is what I discovered…
- In late 2013 a teenager cut of his male genitalia while high on mephedrobe. Afterward he stabbed his mom. Gross and very creepy!
- In 2014 the country ran out of Velveeta cheese. Poof gone..
- In 2012 a rich club owner adopted is girlfriend! Yeah! That takes “daddy conplex” to a whole new level.
- There was a teenage craze to drink hand sanitizer so they could get wasted.
- A school in South Florida had an invasion of raccoons in early 2012. They were said to have peed all over the students.
- Robert Vick escaped a prison in Kentucky only wearing prison issued clothes but once the temperature hit -20 degrees he checked himself back in. Apparently freedom wasn’t worth the cold.
- In Alabama, there’s a store that sells unclaimed baggage from airports.
- A clever jokester once burned tires inside a dormant volcano to make it seem active. On April 1, 1974, Oliver Bickar climbed into Mt. Edgecumbe, a volcano that had been dormant for around 9,000 years, and made it look like it was coming back to life. After four years of planning, Bickar doused 100 tires in cooking oil and lit them on fire inside Mt. Edgecumbe. He also spray painted “April Fool” in 50 foot letters around the rim.
- Montana has a replica of the shire from “Lord of the Rings.” The Hobbit House is a replica of J.R.R. Tolkien’s shire and has been located in the Cabinet Mountains since 2008. Accommodations are $295 a night.
- Lastly… This happened in 2014 from the company Old Spice.
That was disturbing right? Well it’s no secret the world is a weird place!